The attic is without a doubt the area ideal and perfect to live for many people despite its high price.
Are located on top of the buildings and despite being many advantages of this space, there are also some other inconvenience that must be taken into account before starting to live in said room.
Advantages of living in an attic
- It is the area of the building with the highest daylight, so if you want to live in a place where there is lots of light, the attic is perfect.
- will you have perfect views that will allow you to see everything perfectly and without any obstacles.
- Being on the top floor of the building, you will have much more tranquility and fewer problems with neighbors.
- Many of the people who decide to move to an attic do so for take advantage of its large terrace and enjoy a pleasant time in it with family and friends.
Disadvantages of living in an attic
- The biggest drawback is without a doubt its high price. Usually cost 30% more than other areas of the building.
- Being exposed to sunlight most of the time, the attic can suffer from possible material damage. It is advisable to take the greatest possible measures to avoid these damage to the home.
- There is a greater possibility that they come to steal you than in other areas of the building. Potential thieves have an easier time entering due to the terrace that is located adjacent to the house.
- Being at the top of the building, it will be hotter in summer and colder in winter, so you will have to spend more money when it comes to achieving the ideal temperature inside the home.
- As it suffers further deterioration externally, it requires greater maintenance, which means a higher financial outlay.