Have you heard of microcement floors? If the answer is negative, you cannot miss one of the great trends in decoration, while if it is yes then you should discover everything about them, because they will surprise you a lot. A new idea that wants to dress our homes and that when you get to know them a little more, you will let them in.
It is true that all the points of the home are important, but when we think about the floors, it must be said that we always look for a series of qualities that they must have. Qualities in the form of resistance and that last us longer than we expect although always providing that touch of style that we are looking for. Now you have all this and more at your fingertips!
Table of Contents
How are microcement floors
It already carries it in its name, but just in case we will say that this type of flooring has a composition that is derived from cement, although not so literal because it will also be made up of resins. It is applied in thin layers, achieving a very resistant coating, which will avoid scratching easily. You have to know that this type of finish is used on floors but sometimes it can also be seen on walls. Wherever it is, it makes us have a result of a minimalist trend and with a lot of style. Although the microcement in floors It is not something new, it is true that it tends to be used when we want to make some kind of reform and its success has been growing in recent years.
The great advantages of microcement
If we are going to have it on our floors, we will have to know its great advantages, that it has them and you will love them:
- The great main is its resistance to wear, sun or scratches, which can sometimes be distinguished in other types of soils.
- You can find them in a variety of colors and with different finishes. So it will always adapt to your home and the decoration or style you want to give it.
- You do not need to remove the soil you have, but it will adhere in a more than perfect way as if it were your second skin. So this already tells us that we will not have to do a great work.
- You won't have to clean the gaskets, because it just doesn't wear them. It is a completely smooth surface, which will not take much time when cleaning.
- We always talk about microcement floors, but they do not always have to be inside the home, but they will also be perfect for covering the outside of the home.
How are the most demanded designs in decoration
We already know that we do not all have the same taste and that our homes are not the same either. Therefore, we will not have any type of problem with microcement floors. Since we will find a wide range of designs, finishes and colors, as we have already mentioned. But of all of them, it is true that its smoother appearance is indicated for the interior of our homer. Because it adds that touch of sophistication that we like so much. In addition to being smooth, it is also thinner.
Furthermore, there is a rough finish that also tends to the upside. Of course, when we say rough it is in comparison with the previous one and the basic one, because it will not be appreciated as much in the result as we think. He is getting a lot of expectation and for that reason, he could not be left behind. Although it is true that in this case it will always go in larger areas and not so much in common homes, so to speak. If we have clear textures, what are the most popular colors?
As a general rule, the vast majority of colors are always protagonists in decoration. We like to see how our home has more brightness, more light and more originality. So, in terms of floors, there will always be the basic color par excellence such as white, in conjunction with gray. Both for an elegant and minimalist finish. But for a more personalized one, it will be both blue and even yellow. Now it only remains to decide if you want it satin or matte. What would be your choice?