Do you want glass tables in your home? choose the suitable table to decorate the dining room is not a simple task. We must start by analyzing the space and measuring it very well to make sure that the table has the right size so as not to detract from the comfort of the space. We must take into account being able to move freely around the table and comfortably access the cupboard or other furniture, if any.
Beyond the practical characteristics of the table, the appropriate size and shape according to the demands of the space and the needs of the family, we will have to take into account certain aesthetic considerations: What style are we looking for in our dining room? What material fits best in said style? The glass tables They are just one of the possibilities we have to decorate the dining room. Enjoy its advantages, that style and much more.
Table of Contents
Why choose a glass table?
It is true that sometimes we simply let ourselves be carried away by our tastes and it is something that is perfectly fine. But beyond that, we must also take into account the advantages that glass tables can leave us in our home.
- Glass tables are light and visually take up little space; a really interesting feature if we need a very large table or have a very small space. Another type of material could recharge the space in both cases; not so this type of table.
- Glass is a material that reflects light, which we can consider another advantage of this type of table. Just as dark materials absorb light, light ones, bright ones or lacquered surfaces They provide light. At the same time, they help increase the feeling of spaciousness of the space.
- Glass tables, as a general rule, provide a modern air to the dining room and cold? No, if they dress in the right items.
- Wooden legs completely transform a glass table, making it a great proposal to lighten up a rustic dining room. With iron or steel legs, they will be perfect both for decorating industrial-style dining rooms and for being part of more sober, neutral and elegant ones.
- The chairs they also wield great power. Since you can bet on simple lines, with metal legs or perhaps on other more classic seats with wide legs.
So, for all these options and advantages, we can say that it is one of the basic pieces of furniture to consider. Without forgetting that they are very versatile and this means that they can be adapted to all kinds of decorative styles. Doesn't that sound like a great idea?
How to take care of this type of tables
Now that we are clear that it is one of the best options to decorate our dining room, there is nothing like enjoying them for longer. How to take care of them? Some of the main steps you should keep in mind is that it is advisable to place a series of protectors on them when we go to decorate them with vases or other centerpieces. In the same way, it is always better not to stack too many details because the weight does not help them at all. You already know that using tablecloths, coasters and so on is a good idea, and since today we have a wide variety of styles and colors, they can always be adapted to the rest of the decoration. Always use cleaning products for this type of material and you will be able to keep it much more careful and longer.
Which glass tables are better: round or rectangular?
Before we have already mentioned that glass tables took up little space thanks to the material. But even so, you can choose between a round finish or a rectangular one. Definitely, the round ones are perfect to be able to place in really small places. While the elongated ones are always more advisable when space is not a problem. But it is only an orientation because the glass will make even the smallest places light up like never before. So in this case, only you have the last word to make the decision.
Be the first to comment